Check out these 10 secrets at https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/30175956/list/10-secrets-to-a-neat-living-room to make your living room neat.
Here is a quick summary for you:
- Put some “speed bumps” in your entry.
- Choose bilevel furniture.
- Use furniture with hidden storage.
- Use rolling storage for kids’ toys.
- Give newspapers and magazines a temporary home.
- Be honest about what is used in this room and make space for it.
- Use baskets.
- Keep a little-stuff drawer.
- Streamline media storage.
- Keep a thoughtfully edited book collection.