Check out these 16 genius ideas at http://www.onecrazyhouse.com/garden-tool-organization/ for your garden tool organization.
Here is a quick summary for you:
- Hang a bike basket to hold gardening gloves, twine, and other gardening essentials.
- Wrap your garden hose around a bucket hung on the wall.
- Turn a pallet into a garden tool organization center.
- Create a garden carry-all to take with you wherever you go in the garden.
- Choose one wall in your garage to organize all those tools with long handles.
- Alternatively, here’s a wooden garden tool rack for the large tools.
- Reuse some of your old jeans to create this garden tool bucket.
- Use an old steel rake to organize your hand tools.
- If you’re not afraid of a weekend project, you’ll fall in love with this DIY potting bench.
- Attach a mailbox to the side of a raised garden bed to keep your tools right where you need them.
- Or install a mailbox near your garden, and put your gloves and most frequently used tools inside.
- Install strips of wood along the wall with knobs or hooks for hanging your tools.
- Fill clay pots with sand and stick your hand tools in them to keep them sharp and organized.
- Can you believe this used to be an old file cabinet?
- Use scrap wood and old knobs and spigots to create a rustic, weathered garden tool rack.
- And, finally, let’s not forget one of our favorite organizational tools: the pegboard!